- Who is that girl with Krum? – Asked him, to Goyle. – She is absolutely gorgeous.
Pansy, who was next to him, answer him with an unbelief face.
- That’s Granger, Draco. That girl who you call Mudblood everyday.
Draco was frightened with himself. He made a fake laugh to hide your surprise.
- I was joking with you, of course. Don’t be silly, Pansy. She looks fat with that dress.
- No, she doesn’t – Said Crabbe and Goyle, with a low voice.
Pansy seemed more relieved, holding Draco’s arm tightly. Malfoy led she to the Main Hall. But, for a moment, he look back to her, again. She was stunning in that dress, and her hair was really different and pretty. She was a totally different girl for him.
- Let’s go, Draco. - Said Pansy, with an apprehensive voice.
He shook his head for a moment and led Pansy, who was not as pretty as Hermione, for the first dance. He could not feel attracted to her.